Through (2) subscription services we enable clients to better understand and act on the rapid logistics developments occurring today in the USA and Canada.
North America Logistics Review
The North America Logistics Review is a monthly subscription service delivering comprehensive coverage of U.S. and Canadian crude, NGL’s and product pipeline, rail and marine logistics developments, underlying data, and balances that forecast five years out. The service enables clients to better understand and act on the many logistics developments occurring today in the USA and Canada, which will command attention for years to come.
- Monthly updates
- Distribution via email
- Files in PDF and Excel format
- Yearly Subscription
This section includes each month an Industry Overview by Martin Tallett, President of EnSys Energy, followed by detail of the most relevant news from the previous month covering Pipeline, Rail, Marine & Terminals and other highlights that could potentially affect current and future logistics across the USA and Canada.
- Pipeline, rail and marine active and planned projects
- Project description, states involved, capacity, status of the project and latest announcements
- Includes crude oils, NGL’s, condensates/diluent, refined products
- More than 200 pipeline projects covered in USA and Canada
- More than 150 rail unit train (and some manifest) loading/receiving terminals covered in USA and Canada
- Database and project details updated every month as new announcements are made
- Cushing Balance (Pipelines/Modes In versus Out)
- WCSB Balance (Supply versus Processing/Transport to Markets)
- Bakken Balance (Bakken Takeaway/Supply Balance)
- Rail Terminals Balance (Loading/Offloading Balance)
- Data from 2012 and projections through 2019
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-274-8454 to discuss how our North America Logistics Review can help you stay informed on the latest developments in the industry.
North America Crude Flows Review – Coming Soon!
The North America Crude Flows Review is a monthly subscription service offering a unique monthly assessment of crude oil flows across into and out of the U.S via pipeline, rail and barge/tanker. The service enables clients to understand what is happening in today’s critical U.S. crude oil logistics sector.
- Brings together an array of primary data and secondary published sources from production to imports, exports and movements to refinery intake to establish recent and current crude oil movements
- Employs EnSys’ advanced modeling expertise to establish full nationwide material balance.
- Initial service available 1Q 2015
- Extensions will include features to examine alternative scenarios and integration with EnSys’ WORLD Model for short and medium term Crude Flows projection.
Contact us today at email@example.com or 781-274-8454 to discuss how our Crude Flow Service can help you stay informed on the latest developments in the industry.