The Crude Flows Service is a monthly subscription service that offers a unique monthly assessment of crude oil flows across, into, and out of the U.S via pipeline, rail, and barge/tanker. The service enables clients to understand what is happening in today’s critical U.S. crude oil logistics sector.
- Brings together an array of primary and secondary data sources including production, imports, exports, movements, and refinery intake to establish recent crude oil movements
- Employs EnSys’ advanced modeling expertise to establish a full nationwide balance
- Incorporates EnSys’ proprietary database of 70 crude oils
- An extensive database that breaks down crude movements by grade, origin, destination, and mode of transport
- A diverse sample of crude flow maps
- A monthly highlights section that overviews shifts in the industry
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-274-8454 to discuss how our Crude Flow Service can help you stay informed on the latest developments in the industry.