On Thursday October 27, 2016 at MEPC70, the IMO confirmed that the MARPOL Annex VI Global 0.5% Sulphur Rule will enter into force on January 1st 2020. EnSys and Navigistics launched the Marine Fuels 2020 service in 2017, which regularly updates the key parameters of the 2020 outlook, thereby informing and forewarning stakeholders of developments and facilitating informed decision-making. After a successful first year, EnSys and Navigistics are continuing the service for 2018.
Marine Fuels 2020 Service
Our Marine Fuels 2020 service will save you the internal resources needed to follow developments. The service builds on the foundation of our Supplemental Study. To learn more about the service please download our flyer or contact us below for a full length brochure.
Reports for purchase
Past Reports and Newsletters are available for download. Each quarter’s package is available for a one-time purchase for $3,500. If you choose to subscribe, your purchase will be applied to the full year subscription price of $9,950.
Past Newsletters are available for download for $250
Major crude and product pricing is available for 2020 and beyond. Multiple pricing scenarios are available for purchase. The price projections are included in our Marine Fuels 2020 service or can be purchased on a bespoke basis.
Email email@example.com for more information
In the news
EnSys’ and Navigistics’ work has recently been featured in a variety of publications:
- BunkerSpot: Can Refiners Meet the Sulphur Deadline
- Platts Special Report: The IMO’s 2020 Global Sulfur Cap What A 2020 Sulfur-Constrained World Means For Shipping Lines, Refineries And Bunker Suppliers
- Platts Global Oil Market: Podcast
- Financial Times: New shipping fuel regulation set to hit commodities (subscription required)
- Wall Street Journal: An Energy Shock from the High Seas
EnSys’ President, Martin Tallett, and Navigistics’ President, David St. Amand, have and continue to give numerous presentations on the topic:
- October 24, 2016 – IMO MEPC70 | Slides
- March 20-21, 2017 – 12th Concawe Symposium | Slides
- May 22-26, 2017 – Petrospot Maritime Week Americas | Slides
- June 20-21, 2017 – Platts Bunker & Residual Fuel Conference | Agenda
- November 7, 2017 – Natural Gas for HIgh Horsepower Summit | Link
- February 22, 2018 – Crude Oil Quality Association | Slides