On Thursday October 27, 2016 at MEPC70, the IMO confirmed that the MARPOL Annex VI Global 0.5% Sulphur Rule will enter into force on January 1st 2020. With the clock now running, EnSys and Navigistics have launched a service that regularly updates the key parameters of the 2020 outlook, thereby informing and forewarning stakeholders of developments and facilitating informed decision-making.
Marine Fuels 2020 Serivce
Our Marine Fuels 2020 service will save you the internal resources needed to follow developments. The service builds on the foundation of our Supplemental Study. To learn more about the service please download our flyer or contact us below for a full length brochure.
EnSys’ and Navigistics’ work has recently been featured in a variety of publications:
- BunkerSpot: Can Refiners Meet the Sulphur Deadline
- Platts Special Report: The IMO’s 2020 Global Sulfur Cap What A 2020 Sulfur-Constrained World Means For Shipping Lines, Refineries And Bunker Suppliers
- Platts Global Oil Market: Podcast
- Financial Times: New shipping fuel regulation set to hit commodities (subscription required)
- Wall Street Journal: An Energy Shock from the High Seas
EnSys’ President, Martin Tallett, and Navigistics’ President, David St. Amand, have and continue to give numerous presentations on the topic:
Reports for purchase
By credit card or invoice
Past Reports and Newsletters are available for download. Each quarter’s package is available for a one-time purchase for $3,500. If you choose to subscribe, your purchase will be applied to the full year subscription price of $9,950.
Past Newsletters are available for download for $250
Full information on service
Please fill out the form below to obtain a comprehensive brochure with full service details.