Vital Data on Pipeline, Rail and Marine Projects and Capacity
The North America Logistics Review is a monthly subscription service delivering comprehensive coverage of U.S. and Canadian crude, NGL’s and product pipeline, rail and marine logistics developments, underlying data, and balances that forecast five years out. The service enables clients to better understand and act on the many logistics developments occurring today in the USA and Canada, and which continue apace.
This section includes each month an Industry Overview by EnSys staff, followed by detail of the most relevant news from the previous month covering Pipeline, Rail, Marine & Terminals and other highlights that could potentially affect current and future logistics across the USA, Canada and Mexico.
- Pipeline, rail and marine active and planned projects
- Project description, states involved, capacity, status of the project and latest announcements
- Includes crude oils, NGL’s, condensates/diluent, refined products, natural gas
- More than 350 pipeline projects covered in USA and Canada
- More than 150 rail unit train (and some manifest) loading/receiving terminals covered in USA and Canada
- Database and project details updated every month as new announcements are made
- Cushing Balance (Pipelines/Modes In versus Out)
- WCSB Balance (Supply versus Processing/Transport to Markets)
- Bakken Balance (Bakken Takeaway/Supply Balance)
- Rail Terminals Balance (Loading/Offloading Balance)
- Data from 2012 and projections through 2020
- Monthly updates
- Distribution via email
- Files in PDF and Excel format
- Yearly Subscription
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-274-8454 to discuss how our North America Logistics Review can help you stay informed on the latest developments in the industry.